3D Visualiser, Architecture in Motion
Function: 3D Visualiser
Role categories: Animation, Design and Branding, Digital / Interactive, Virtual Reality
- Rate/Salary: Salary dependent on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 15/08/2018
Architecture in Motion are currently looking for X 2 visualisers. Please send us your CV and a link to your portfolio.
Full-time permanent Mid-Level 3D Visualiser
We are looking for someone to join our busy team in Bristol City Centre.
Office hours 09:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday.
- 3D skills in modelling, texturing, lighting, materials.
- Experienced in use of 3D Studio Max - minimum 3 years experience
- Experienced with Vray
- Proficient in Photoshop, Autocad, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe illustrator
- Sketchup / Revit knowledge not essential but useful
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Architectural Visualisation alone.
- Strong portfolio with examples of stills (exterior and interior) and animations
- Keen eye for interior design
- A flair for illustration and keen interest in architecture and/or interior design, photography.
- Good interpersonal skills
- A methodical approach to file management and version control
- Good eye for composition essential
We are looking for a reliable and friendly individual to join our team.
You must be able to manage workload and time manage. Our Office Manager has a schedule that you will need to work to and handle client demands.
22 days holiday
Gym membership after probation
Company pension scheme
Great team to work along side
22 days holiday
Other jobs at Architecture in Motion
Architecture in Motion are currently looking for X 2 visualisers. Please send us your CV and a link to your portfolio. Full-time...
Rate/salary: Based on skillset