Junior 3D Visualiser, Architecture in Motion
Function: 3D Visualiser
Role categories: Animation, Digital / Interactive, Virtual Reality
- Rate/Salary: Based on skillset
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 01/08/2018
Architecture in Motion are currently looking for X 2 visualisers. Please send us your CV and a link to your portfolio.
Full-time permanent Junior Visialiser
We are looking for someone to join our busy team in Bristol City Centre.
Office hours 09:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday.
- Possess design flair, creative, positive attitude with a good eye for design details
- Work with speed and meet deadlines – Good timekeeping skills
- Perform well in a fast paced environment
- Diploma or Degree in interior Design or equivalent
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3D visuals and Photoshop
- Rendering skills
- A methodical approach to file management and version control
- Experience in Forest Pack, Rail Clone, Unreal Engine 4, Allegorithmic's Substance package and After Effects will be an advantage.
- There will be a focus on modeling, post-production, composition and lighting, so experience in this is essential.
- **Good eye for composition essential
We are looking for a reliable and friendly individual to join our team.
You must be able to manage workload and time manage. Our Office Manager has a schedule that you will need to work to and handle client demands.
- Graduate / junior level designer/visualiser
- Excellent technical knowledge of 3D Studio Max and Photoshop
- Experience of post-production (After Effects)
- Sketchup would be advantageous but not essential
- Good eye for design
- Junior level of VRAY knowledge ideal but not essential
- Keen eye for compostition.
- Good interpersonal skills
- A flair for illustration and keen interest in architecture and interior design.
Other jobs at Architecture in Motion
Architecture in Motion are currently looking for X 2 visualisers. Please send us your CV and a link to your...
Rate/salary: Salary dependent on experience