Associate Creative Director, Six
Function: Creative Director
Role categories: Design and Branding, Digital / Interactive, Creative Conceptor
- Rate/Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 13/07/2018
We’re on the lookout for an ambitious Associate Creative Director
We’re Six, an independent creative agency known for imaginative and innovative creativity. Through our strong internal culture, we breed ideas and entrepreneurial thinking, that focuses on strong business partnerships with our clients.
Our creative solutions talk to business challenges – supporting leadership, employee and customer engagement with ideas, strategy and technology all working together.
Our clients are impressive and diverse, they are both global and local in a B2B and B2C space. The team here are a brilliant blend of talent who deeply care about their work, which is nurtured through our core values.
A role like this doesn’t come up often and we are looking for someone who is as ambitious and excited about it as we are. You’ll be a confident creative leader as well as a hands-on designer with strong, proven creative ideas and able to work strategically with multi-channel digital at the forefront.
We’re looking for an amazing portfolio filled with exceptional work that will inspire and excite the team around you. This is a great opportunity to line manage designers, helping them to progress and learn from your experience.
You’ll be leading and crafting work on a range of well-known brands and work closely with the creative directors, designers, strategists, digital experts and client services. You will bring fresh ideas and approaches, identifying opportunities with our leading clients, pitching to new ones and working with our studio and wider digital team to bring your ideas to life through visualisation and prototyping.
This could suit a Design director with aspirations and desire to become a Creative director very soon as well as someone already in a similar role.
The right person for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A solid design background, brilliant creative and strategic thinker across all online and offline channels.
- A portfolio full of experience directing UX, digital design and execution, including mobile first solutions/products
- A proven talent of big creative ideas and conceptual thinking
- Be interested in and champion leading technologies and how they impact experiences and enhance creative thinking
- A great leader who can motivate, mentor and encourage a range of designers
- The ability to have a strong voice and give clear direction, you will know ‘what good looks like’ in all aspects of design
- A skilled and personable presenter able to be articulate and enthusiastic with our clients making them excited by our work
- Possess a business-centric approach to projects and pitches
- Work collaboratively and encouragingly with the team, partners and clients
- Thorough knowledge of Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite.
If you think your portfolio is worth shouting about and you can demonstrate what we’re looking for please send your details with an overview, CV and highlights from your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a line if you have any questions.