Junior Resource, Taxi Studio
Role categories: Design and Branding
- Rate/Salary: Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 30/03/2018
Our Fervent Belief is that Courage and Collaboration delivers Great Success for Brands. We call it Fearless Creativity… it’s in our blood.
We’re all about creative courage at Taxi Studio; that is to say we never settle for ‘ordinary’ and we never rest until we’ve delivered big, beautiful, brave ideas for our clients. (Who, incidentally, are among some of the most famous, fabulous brands in the world.)
And while we’re focussed on fearlessness our skillset is deliberately varied. As a result, we attract diverse creative briefs from all over the world – which (aside from being brilliant) keeps our mojo* buoyant.
*What makes our studio special (aside from our play area) is our culture. We call it our mojo and we nurture it via three core business values:
- Real Relationships – both internal and external. We are down to earth and say it as we see it – we value long-term relationships and behave accordingly.
- Fearlessness – we like to push the boundaries and develop big ideas that transcend specific mediums, blowing our clients’ socks off in the process.
- Fairness – we treat others as we wish to be treated ourselves.
This means that when you work at Taxi Studio you won’t just get a very competitive salary, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday off and a strictly doors-shut policy between Christmas and New Year – you’ll also get to work with people who are as nice and talented as you are.
The Role – we want you to:
- Support the Traffic Manager with day to day scheduling of workflow, as well as looking into longer term bookings
- Provide excellent attention to detail and ensure scheduling stays up to date at all times
- Update the schedule with known absences, and non-chargeable time
- Highlight resource clashes and offer solutions, including more efficient and profitable solutions
- Understand internal capability so that the right people can be utilized
- Work closely with the Client Services team for project resource changes
- Manage a “Hopper Board” of small internal tasks for the Creative Team to jump onto in down time between project work
- Be a great cross communicator liaising with all departments
- Manage the day to day general I.T needs for the business; ordering equipment; arranging seating & equipment for freelancers; liaising with technical support; making sure the studio runs smoothly (printers and print supply, image bank subscriptions and work station audits)
- Support in growing relationships with a range of freelancers, collaborators and suppliers, allowing us to quickly mobilise the right team for the right project
- Maintain our database of partners, enabling us to facilitate wide-ranging briefs
- Create Purchase Orders for the freelance team on a weekly basis
- Create NDAs and SCAs for freelancers and suppliers, managing the contracts database with the Traffic Manager
- Coordinate the internal resource vetting process, including feeding back to potential freelancers/suppliers
- Manage Taxi’s client and supplier contact database entering information with precision and ensuring it’s kept up to date
The Right Character:
Taxi Studio is a special place. It’s lively, noisy at times and a very fast moving environment. It’s not for the faint-hearted or those who require perfect peace and quiet to work in. Our mojo is very important to us and we want someone with a good sense of humour, who is open-minded to an evolving role and a growing business; who is outgoing and confident and who isn’t afraid to say it as they see it. We are a very strong team and support one another so the Junior Resource needs to support and uphold this team ethic. In return we are a very flexible and generous employer and enjoy celebrating as a team.
Energy and enthusiasm is a prerequisite as well as having ambition, but not if it comes at the price of great team working, because we’re not only looking for someone that can bring their organisational skills to the table but also someone that can inject a bit of their own oomph into the studio.
The Right Skills:
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, organised and diligent person to join the team, working with our Traffic Manager helping 'grease the wheels' through studio scheduling, managing a partner network and supporting the wider team keeping us operating efficiently and effectively.
You will have bags of personality and drive; excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with a thorough approach to work. Hunger and personality is key to this role. You will be managing a heavy workload and at times conflicting priorities so the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing is essential. You will be able to self-motivate and use your own initiative with minimal supervision. You will be proactive and offer new ideas and approaches to daily tasks ensuring excellent attention to detail in everything you do.
The right person will come from a traffic, agency administration or client services background. We aren't looking for wannabe creatives, this role requires a dedicated and enthusiastic operations professional and is definitely not a foot in the door towards a designer’s role.
The Good Stuff:
The Good Stuff:
Other jobs at Taxi Studio
Taxi Studio has continued to grow at pace over the last few years so we’re on the look-out for an...