Head of Client Strategy, Digirank
Function: Client Services Director
Role categories: Planning/Strategy
- Rate/Salary: Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 07/03/2018
Digirank is an award-winning boutique digital marketing agency based in central Bristol. We implement bespoke and innovative digital marketing strategies across SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, Paid Search and UX.
We are an established agency and work with exciting, entrepreneurial businesses across a range of industry sectors. 2017 was our best year yet, and 2018 is shaping up to be even bigger.
We’re creating a new role in the team to help us with this next stage of growth. The Head of Client Strategy will lead the Account Management team and report to the Directors.
- Identify client business goals and define the role Digirank will play in achieving them. Heavily focused on the financial growth targets – identifying the gap between current performance and the client goals/KPIs that are needed to achieve the growth targets
- Manage a team of 6 Account Managers to develop and deliver integrated, multichannel digital marketing strategies that meet client business goals
- Onboarding new clients and new team members, including co-ordinating training
- Lead client meetings every quarter that assess and realign the digital marketing strategy
- Client retention and growth. Work to maintain our excellent client retention rate and also to grow existing accounts where appropriate
- Get the most from our specialist digital marketing team. This role will be focused on client strategy, so that the digital marketing specialists can focus on delivery/execution
- We have a wealth of digital marketing experts. You will be responsible for making sure their skills and expertise are leveraged on client accounts in the best way possible in order to deliver truly integrated digital strategies
- Develop Account Management team so that they can achieve their professional goals
- Regular communication with the Client Strategy Director to update on client and team performance. Plus, any innovative ideas to improve our service, efficiency, commercials
- You could be in client services as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director and want to do more of the thinking and less of the doing.
- Commercially focussed.
- Forward thinking. Innovative & creative.
- Confident. Clients need to have faith in you to deliver for their business.
- Understand the theories and principles of marketing. Full training on digital marketing will be provided, but a broad understanding of the digital channels is essential.
- Excellent at engaging and leading the AM team, therefore past people management experience is essential.
Other jobs at Digirank
Digirank is an award-winning digital marketing agency based in central Bristol. We believe that every business should have a website...
Rate/salary: Competitive DOE