Account Director, Synergy Creative
Function: Account Director
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Design and Branding, PR and Communications, Social Media, HR/Employee Engagement, Marketing
- Rate/Salary: Competitive
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 31/03/2018
We’re Synergy. We really believe in the power of people to imagine, inspire, encourage, drive and create change in the world. It means we live by 10 principles like ‘trust your gut’, ‘care too much’ and 'never stop exploring'.
With a flair for building great relationships easily, you'll be responsible for the strategic direction, growth and management of a diverse client base. If you like a fast-paced environment, want to work on top brands, think you’ve got an entrepreneurial mindset and want to get out of your comfort zone, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively building strong relationships with senior clients, ensuring exceptional client service, proactivity and added value in all we do
- Identifying and converting opportunities to grow relationships and revenues
- Putting in place client development plans and completing monthly actions (as agreed with Client Services Director)
- Managing, mentoring and developing an Account Manager & Account Executive to deliver best-in-class client service and help them to be the very best they can be
- Working alongside Strategists to provide strategic direction and consultancy to your designated clients (brand, marketing, internal communications)
- Growing, developing and managing your client portfolio to hit revenue targets
- Working closely with your team to plan, develop and oversee integrated marketing and internal comms campaigns (including digital, offline, film, events)
- Supporting your team to deliver client projects and promote the full range of services
- Researching and preparing client proposals and pitch responses
- Writing and executing client briefs, inspiring the creative team throughout the process
- Presenting work to clients and prospects and taking feedback
- Financial management including forecasting, budgeting, reporting, analysis
- Keeping up to date with the latest employee engagement and customer experience trends, views and attitudes
- Understanding Synergy marketing activities and using this to keep clients up-to-date and to help raise their profile (e.g. award entries)
- Supporting Directors / Client Services Director with new business pitches and proposals when required
Talk to us if you have: The nice things
Talk to us if you have:
The nice things
Client Services Director
Other jobs at Synergy Creative
Hi, we’re Synergy. We believe in the power of people. We know employees have the power to imagine, inspire and create...
SENIOR CONCEPTUAL CREATIVE... HARNESS YOUR BIG IDEAS SKILLS AND WORK WITH BIG BRANDS We’re Synergy, the go-to employee engagement specialists. We believe...
Rate/salary: £30,000 - 37,000