Graphic Designer | Harleys Global
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Creative Conceptor, Design and Branding, Publishing / Press / Media
- Rate/Salary: Dependent on skill and experience
- Location: Bristol, North Somerset
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 30/11/2019
Do you have the drive and enthusiasm for creating great design with a keen eye for detail? Due to expansion this is a brilliant chance to join a successful global agency working with high profile brands that include Ericsson, SAAB, and Babcock. We are an award winning communications agency that prides ourselves on being able to deliver stunning ideas and thought provoking strategies that translate into highly effective digital, brand and marketing communications.
As a creative perfectionist, you will be joining a talented creative team acting within an influential design capacity across the full scope of projects, from concept designs through to final delivery.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, imaginative and passionate about all things design. We are looking for someone with a portfolio of beautiful, well-executed design work, preferably cross-discipline but with a main background of print and conceptualisation. You should have branding experience and the ability to produce exquisitely designed work with precise attention to detail. The designer will be involved in a huge wealth of projects both large and small, ranging from the design of brochures, magazines, advertisements and infographics right through to exhibition graphics and presentations. Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is required.
Only apply if you meet the following criteria:
- 3+ years senior agency experience
- A conceptual thinker with great visualising skills
- Confident in presenting concepts to directors and clients
- Flexible enough to apply designs across a diverse range of marketing materials
- Experienced in taking a design-lead on projects
- Enthusiastic, personable and at ease to mentor and give guidance to other members of the creative team as well as organisational processes
- Managing multiple projects at once, you will take ownership of initial briefs and translate them into successful, marketable ideas.
- Print & digital experienced with a good solid handle on artworking, formats and processes
Applications will only be considered if you are within a commutable distance of BS21, enclose a C.V. and state your salary expectations.
Company policy states strictly no recruitment agencies.