Marketing Movies Online - Digital Marketing Conference
Where: NESTA, 1 Plough Place, London, EC4A 1DE
When: 29 September 2010 9:00am to 8:00pm
Marketing Movies Online is an exclusive new conference and programme of digital marketing support that will provide forward thinking film businesses with the knowledge and networks needed to seize the opportunities of the digital age.
Marketing Movies Online is structured around four main components:
1. A high-profile all-day digital marketing conference that will bring senior executives from independent film companies face-to-face with leading digital marketing experts to explore the digital marketing opportunities for film companies. The event will be held in NESTA’s offices in central London on 29th September 2010.
2. A major networking event at the close of the conference, giving film companies the opportunity to meet and network with a wide range of online media owners, digital marketing agencies and other potential partners
3. A specially prepared ‘how to’ manual, synthesising a wide range of best practice material, practical tips, guides, and market information available to conference attendees.
4. A selection of film companies will also receive tailored, bespoke one-to-one mentoring and support in the development of their own digital marketing campaigns, helping them to become better buyers and users of digital marketing.
Who should attend?
People who already know a little, or a lot about digital marketing but want to:
- Get ideas that can be applied to their own projects to make them outstanding
- Know what’s on the horizon, for planning future digital marketing campaigns
- Learn how to create, measure and optimise digital marketing experiences
- Network with potential digital marketing collaborators
- Invest in your career – Marketing Movies Online will provide ways for you to immediately develop and grow your career and business through consolidating what you know, plugging holes in your knowledge
ADAM RUBINS, Director, Way to Blue
ALEX STOLZ, Senior Executive for Distribution and Exhibition, the UK Film Council
AUSTEN KAY, Partner, w00t! media
BRIAN COOPER, Creative Director, Dare
CAMERON SAUNDERS, UK Marketing Director, Twentieth Century Fox
CHRIS BIRD, Studio Strategy Director, LOVEFiLM
CRAIG HILL, Chairman, Digital Outlook
DANIEL ROBEY, CEO, Think Jam
GI FERNANDO, CEO, Techlightenment
HELEN COWLEY Editor, LOVEFiLM
HILARY PERKINS, Editor, FilmFour.com;
JAMES WALKER-SMITH, Business Director/Group Account Director, Glue Isobar
JAMIE SCHWARTZ, Marketing Director, Momentum Pictures
JON KINGSBURY, NESTA Associate
MARTIN TALKS, CEO, Blue Barracuda
NICOLAS ROOPE, Founder, Poke
NEIL PEPLOW, Director of Film, Skillset
RICHARD ELLIS, Director & co-founder of MTM London & Wheel (now LBi) SIMON MORRIS, Chief Marketing Officer, LOVEFiLM
STUART POLLOCK, Head of Interactive, The Picture Production Company TOBY CRISP, Senior Marketing Solutions Analyst, comScore
Marketing Movies Online is delivered by training organisation DiVA and digital strategy consultancy,MTM London.
The programme is funded by the Skillset Film Skills Fund and the UK Film Council with headline sponsor LOVEFiLM.
Additional sponsors include NESTA, Techlightenment, Corona and The Big Film Group.
For more information and to register, please visit:
Entry Cost: 85 UKP early bird rate
Posted by: Becky Bazzard | 07-09-2010
Contact the event organiser: email@example.com