Commercial Awareness: 1/2 day Workshop *POSTPONED*
Where: Amdaris, Aurora, Finzels Reach, Bristol, BS1 6BX
When: 28 April 2020 9:00am to 1:00pm
Get to grips with the commercial aspects of your business in this half-day Bristol Media Workshop.
This half-day interactive workshop will help creative business professionals understand how businesses make money. We’ll consider the implications of your pricing approach and how the everyday decisions you make affect the bottom line and impact client relationships. Your facilitator, Mette Davis, will share different pricing models, strategies and tactics, as well as practical advice on ways to communicate them effectively without compromising relationships.
By the end of the workshop you’ll have the tools and confidence to deliver a positive impact on your profitability.
- How businesses make money and how the P&L works
- Current pricing challenges and measures of success
- Common mistakes creative businesses make
- Understanding the numbers and the impact of pricing decisions on your bottom line
- Bridging the confidence gap – cost, price and value
- Pricing models, strategies and tactics
- Communicating with confidence
- Agency Account Handlers & Project management professionals responsible for estimating, budgeting and managing clients, including SAM's, PM’s, AD’s, and CSD’s.
- Heads of Department who need more awareness of the commercial aspects of running a business.
- Small business owners who want to build pricing confidence and understand different pricing strategies.
Where & when
Tuesday 28th April from 9am - 1pm at Amdaris, Finzel’s Reach, Bristol.
Tickets are £120 +VAT for Bristol Media members and £160 +VAT for non-members. Refreshments will be provided.
Check out more Bristol Media events here
Entry Cost: Bristol Media members £120+VAT, otherwise £160+VAT
Posted by: | 16-03-2020