Presenting Creative Work: 1-day Workshop *POSTPONED*
Where: Foot Anstey, 2 Glass Wharf, BS2 0FR
When: 31 March 2020 9:30am to 5:00pm
Led by former TBWA ECD Tom Evans, during this 1-day Bristol Media workshop you’ll learn how to present your work persuasively to increase the odds of your ideas making it to the outside world.
It's an ideal workshop for those looking to develop (or brush up on) skills for creative pitching, where you’ll emerge as a more confident and more competent presenter.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Learn how to structure an effective pitch or presentation
- Learn how to handle questions and objections effectively
- Present your ideas with more confidence
- Secure buy in for your idea or execution
- Recognise and adapt your own presentational style
- Read the room and adjust your presentation accordingly
- Apply a range of confidence building techniques
- All levels of creatives, from juniors who are new to presenting work to established creatives simply wanting to improve their presentation skills
- Account handlers and planners who are involved in creative presentations and pitches.
- Anyone who simply wishes to present more confidently and with greater success.
Where & when
The 1-day workshop is on Tuesday 31st March from 9.30am - 5pm at Foot Anstey, Glass Wharf, Bristol. Places are limited to 15 so book early to avoid disappointment.
A limited number of Earlybird Tickets are available to Bristol Media members only for £220 +VAT.
Tickets are otherwise £249 +VAT for Bristol Media members and £349 +VAT for non-members. Lunch and refreshments are provided.
Entry Cost: Bristol Media members £249+VAT, otherwise £349+VAT
Posted by: | 16-03-2020
Contact the event organiser: firstname.lastname@example.org