HOW TO DEVELOP AN EFFECTIVE CLIENT GROWTH STRATEGY
Where: Amdaris, Aurora, Finsels Reach, Counterslip, BS1 6BX
When: 03 April 2019 9:00am to 12:30pm
We're delighted to announce the first of our Effectiveness Series workshops, developed by Bristol Media's approved Business Consultants and Coaches as part of an ongong programme aimed at helping Creative Businesses develop their talent and deliver higher performance.
A half-day, interactive workshop helping client service professionals and owners of creative SME’s to think more strategically about existing clients’ businesses and start to develop an organic growth plan to increase the company’s impact and revenue.
- Introduction to Client Growth Planning and why it’s important
- The 3 phases of a Growth Plan – how it works
- Building your plan – practical exercises
Who Should Attend?
- Mid weight to senior agency Client Services professionals
- Owners of small creative businesses
- Intro and context
- What is a Client Growth Strategy?
- Ownership & Input
- How to structure your plan – Three phases
- Useful Tools
- Putting the plan into action – how does it work?
- Practical exercises around the three phases
- Feedback and close
- Focus on the future, helping businesses and individuals think strategically rather than reactively
- Helps individuals and teams build plans that will increase impact and revenue
- Useful tools and templates to take away and put to use immediately
- Improved individual performance
£75.00+VAT for Bristol Media members // £95.00+ VAT for non-members. Booking is via Eventbrite
Thank you very much to our hosts Amdaris, who have enabled us to use their wonderful space at no cost, ensuring we can keep the prices as low as possible for our delegates.
Amdaris develop exceptional software in partnership with their clients. The business comprises talented individuals, who deliver on software projects using established agile processes: www.amdaris.com
Entry Cost: £75+VAT for Bristol Media members // £95.00+ VAT for non-members
Posted by: Mette Davis | 19-03-2019
Contact the event organiser: firstname.lastname@example.org