Meet the Journalists
Where: Desklodge, 1 Temple Way, Bristol, BS2 0BY
When: 19 June 2018 6:00pm to 8:00pm
If you're a small business fighting for media recognition for the incredible stuff you do, there are some steps to take to get noticed.
Join the Enterprise Nation community alongside top journalists and PR experts to understand how to pitch your story and raise profile! Plus you'll enjoy a few glasses of wine on us!
The journalists and PR experts on the panel are:
- Dimitri Houtart, BBC Radio 4 rural affairs & environment editor & former current affairs editor at BBC West
- Gavin Thompson, editor, Western Daily Press & Bath Chronicle
- Robert Buckland, editor and director, Bristol Business News
- Geraint Evans, editor, Tech Spark
- Sarah Woodhouse, director, Ambitious PR
The event will be chaired by Enterprise Nation head of content, Dan Martin.
Book a ticket here.
Entry Cost: £25 (£18.75 for Enterprise Nation members)
Posted by: Dan Martin | 15-06-2018
Contact the event organiser: firstname.lastname@example.org