Where: The Square Club, 15 Berkeley Square, BS8 1HB
When: 26 February 2018 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Heather Cowper is a leading UK travel blogger at Heatheronhertravels.com bringing 10 year of experience of what works in the fast changing world of blogging and social media. Heather is co-founder of Travelator Media, co-founder of Bristol Travel Massive and founder of the Bristol Bloggers and Influencers community, running training sessions in blogging and social media, organising blogger events and campaigns with brands and local businesses in Bristol and beyond.
The talk will cover the essentials of how to start a blog that will help your business succeed. A free drink is included in your ticket price.
– How a blog can help your business
– Identifying your ideal audience for your blog
– How a blog fits into your overall marketing strategy
– Ideas for what to publish on your blog
– Tips on effective writing and images for your blog
– How to drive traffic to your blog
Who is this talk for?
– Small and medium sized businesses who want to use a blog to promote their business
– Marketing and PR professionals who want to help their clients run a blog as part of their digital marketing activity.
Book your ticket here
Entry Cost: £19.76
Posted by: The Square Club | 15-02-2018
Contact the event organiser: email@example.com