Digital Gaggle | Supercharging Google Analytics And Calculating Marketing ROI
Where: Famous Royal Navy Volunteer, 17-18 King Street, BS1 4EF
When: 21 June 2017 5:30pm to 8:00pm
'Out of the box' Google Analytics is a powerful web analytics tool. But, with a little bit of configuration, you can supercharge it and gain even more visibility than you thought possible!
Jon Boon (Senior Analytics Consultant at SearchStar) will be hosting the session at the next meet-up. He'll help you understand:
How to take Google Analytics beyond the basic setup:
- Event Tracking – What are my visitors doing whilst they are on my site?
- Custom Dimensions – How can I track the attributes that are relevant to my users?
- Custom Reports – How can I create a report relevant to me?
How to use Google Analytics to calculate ROI of marketing:
- ROI Analysis – How much profit did my digital channels generate?
- Attribution modelling – What credit should I give to each channel?
A great evening session for those who have just started using basic Google Analytics and are keen to know how to get the most from the tool. Your ticket gets you a drink, some tasty food and the chance to network with some devilishly handsome people. See you there!
Entry Cost: 19.00
Posted by: Claire Dibben | 20-06-2017
Contact the event organiser: email@example.com