Small Business Mastermind Groups
Where: The Square Club, 15 Berkeley Square, BS8 1HB
When: 26 November 2014 9:30am to 11:30am
Whatever your business you will share many challenges with other business owners. Working with a small group of peers is like having your own boardroom: talk through your problems, get feedback, suggestions, clarity, inspiration and share your successes. Accountability helps you keep on track too!
Some of the benefits to masterminding put forward by Anne Miller's groups:
* Having a fixed time each month when you have to update the group makes you stop and think about your progress towards your objectives
* Being 'allowed' to talk without interruptions about your business clarifies issues.
* Taking actions I may not have taken were it not for the clarity achieved in the group sessions.
* Slowing down to focus on the really important things that need to be done.
* Making immediate changes to how I work.
* What I have found really useful is having the opportunity to share business problems with a group of like minded business owners, to enjoy the benefits of a collected wisdom in problem solving and to be held accountable in a uniquely constructive way. Simply: it has transformed my approach to business decision making. M. Merelie
You can read more about joining the full program of Inspired Solutions Mastermind Groups at:
http://www.annemillercoaching.co.uk/coaching-services/small-business-owners/inspired-solutions-mastermind-group/. In the meantime do not hesitate to join our Anne Miller networking taster session.
Taster session: Wednesday 26th November 9.30am -11.30am
Places are limited
Please RSVP to attend
Tickets £10, please call the Square on 0117 9210455
Entry Cost: £10
Posted by: Stephanie | 21-11-2014
Contact the event organiser: email@example.com