Bristol Media member benefit
30 minutes of FREE legal advice from Foot Anstey
Need to pick the brains of a lawyer?
Foot Anstey is offering free 30 minute slots to Bristol Media members. You can catch up either over the phone or face to face at Foot Anstey's Bristol office.
Foot Anstey is a full service law firm and can provide Bristol Media members initial free advice across all aspects of your business including:
- Employment & Pensions | Richard Neary | Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org
- We support large and rapidly growing businesses to ensure HR practices are aligned with business needs and can advise on ways of working which help reduce legal spend in the long term.
- We navigate you through difficult people issues in order to minimise risks, and ensure you have the right people, in the right places displaying the right behaviours.
- Reputation Management | Defamation | Privacy | Social Media | Jennifer Agate | email@example.com
- Our experience and market knowledge can help you identify the legal, regulatory and reputational risks to your business.
- We work with PR and cyber experts to develop crisis management plans and ensure your IP and trademarks are protected.
- Commercial Contracts | IP | Data | technology | Martin Cuell | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our lawyers provide advice to support all business operations.
- We can help with quick contract reviews as well as the deployment of new technology solutions, development of commercial schedules and supporting complex negotiation processes.
- Media Dispute Resolution | Copyright Infringement | Advertising Disputes | Neil Parkes | email@example.com
- We advise on contentious matters in the media industry helping clients to avoid proceedings where possible.
- Services include a full range of contractual disputes such as those involving supply, distribution agency, presenter, publishing and consumer contracts, joint venture agreements, misrepresentation and claims for damages.
- We are experienced in advising on shareholder and director disputes.
Richard Neary, media & entertainment sector partner at Foot Anstey said: "We at Foot Anstey are passionate about driving creativity and innovation across the South West creative and media sectors. By providing access to legal advice to Bristol Media members they will have the empowerment that comes with knowledge to be able to build their business fame in the region, and wider."
To book your slot now please contact the lead partner for your requested area.