Niche Bristol based law practice providing legal and business direction to the media and technology industry.
Led by Rebecca Steer, a specialist Intellectual Property lawyer, described as responsive and extremely commercial. Rebecca has over 11 years experience in the media and technology industry and provides advice on all aspects of IP, media and technology law.
- Protection of brands, products and services
- Commissioning, co-production and development agreements
- Licence and distribution agreements including software, programming, film, video, content and brands for traditional media, online and mobile platforms
- Publishing agreements and all aspects of self publishing
- Sale of brands and assignment of all forms of IP
- IP disputes
- Technology transfer agreements
- Supplier and service level agreements
- Procurement agreements
- OEM and VAR agreements
- Consultancy agreements
The firm achieves a close working relationship with all its clients, often working in house at client's premises for one off projects and on a regular basis. Clients range from small start ups to PLC's, many of whom are members of Bristol Media.
- intellectual property
- preferred suppliers
- business support
- Tv and Content Producers
- Pre and Post Production and Studio Facilities
- Online Services
- Games Developers
- Brand and Merchandise Licensing Companies
- Technology and Software Companies
- Semi-conductor Companies.
St Brandon's House, 29 Great George Street, Bristol