Account Manager, Bray Leino
Function: Account Manager
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Marketing
- Rate/Salary: Competitive + benefits
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 13/10/2017
A little about us…
Bray Leino Yucca (www.brayleinoyucca.co.uk) is an award-winning & leading, customer engagement agency that exists to help our Clients and their brands effectively engage with their customers in an ever-changing world. Unrestricted by channel, focused on driving engagement and delivering results.
What will I be doing?
Our Account Managers are ambassadors for our clients and our agency. They build strong relationships with, and have a rich understanding of, our clients’ goals. They ensure that the work we do for them is insightful, results-driven and brilliant.
A strong Account Manager ensures that we deliver new thinking that makes BLY an invaluable partner to clients.
- Manage the day-to-day running of designated account(s) alongside senior colleagues.
- Own briefs from start to finish, from both a client and internal agency perspective
- Ensure regular client updates, and manage any changes to planned activities that may occur.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of current issues relating to client and product / service area.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity beyond client ideas.
- Be responsible for accurate billing and forecasting, awareness of budgetary status always to ensure account budget not exceeded and ensure project profitability.
- Help lead on strategic planning for clients
- Manage the projects from initial brief through to delivery working alongside Project Managers and other team members
- Review monthly activities and provide executive summary for each client
What will I need?
- Ability to own client relationships
- Competent managing campaigns throughout the whole lifecycle, from brief writing to creative development to campaign delivery and analysis.
- Written communication is clear and succinct and adapted to style of target audience.
- Sells benefits of proposed activities convincingly to clients in both verbal and written form.
- Presents confidently, clearly and concisely.
- Verbal communication is clear and includes questioning and active listening.
- Is motivated to develop self and keeps abreast of current thinking in area of expertise.
- Manages time well by establishing priorities and anticipating problems to meet deadlines.
- Is ready to accept responsibility and extra work.
- Is conscientious, keen and reliable.
- Previous experience in a similar role
And in return…
And in return…
Fran Van Nierop-Dunbar
Resourcing Business Partner
4 Brighton Mews, Clifton
Other jobs at Bray Leino
Senior Account Manager – Filleigh, North Devon £competitive + Car/Allowance + Benefits A little about us…. Bray Leino is a UK top 20...
Rate/salary: Competitive + Car/Allowance
The Mission Group portfolio comprises a number of renowned agencies such as Bray Leino, April Six, RLA, Speed and Chapter...
Rate/salary: Up to £24,000 depending on experience + benefits
Bray Leino, part of the mission, is a UK top 20 integrated communications and technology group with energetic businesses spanning...
Rate/salary: £18,000 per year
A little about us… Bray Leino Events (www.brayleinoevents.co.uk) are specialists in delivering cross sector events and in the past two years...
Rate/salary: Competitive + benefits
A little about us…. Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D...