Senior Account Manager, Immediate Media Company
Function: Senior Account Manager
Role categories: Finance/Admin
- Rate/Salary: Salary dependent on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: 12/09/2017
- Expires: 21/09/2017
Immediate Media Branded Content is the agency division for Immediate Media Co, the UK’s leading special interest content and platform company www.immediate.co.uk. We create bespoke print and digital content that drives transactions and increases loyalty for our clients.
You’ll love this role if you enjoy working at a fast pace, taking the project management lead and creating content that connects across both print and digital channels. This is an exciting new account win and you will be working as part of a larger creative team focussing on leisure and entertainment content for a large, national membership organisation. The scope of work involves print magazines, web content and video creation so you’ll need to understand the wider media mix and steer both client and creative teams to deliver on brief and to schedule.
Reporting to the Client Director you will directly manage the day to day delivery for your account, as well as championing product innovation, strategic use of insight and exceptional client servicing, always with a view to building rapport and creating opportunities for account growth.
- To personally lead several client relationships. Managing the day-to-day running of each project from start to finish.
- To be responsible for client sign off on all projects
- To own and deliver upon all scheduling and administration tasks involved in the set up and delivery of the projects that you manage.
- Attending and leading regular client meetings to present creative work, strategic plans and project and activity reporting
- To strategically develop your clients, ensuring that clients understand the full extent of our production and strategic offering.
- To understand your clients business environment, including challenges and competitors
- To identify and develop opportunities for client growth.
- To ensure projects run both on schedule and on budget.
- To provide first class client contact, to include:
- Producing contact reports
- Weekly status reports
- Preparing presentations
- You’ll work closely with the editorial, design, production, sales and digital development teams to assist in account planning activity and quality management.
- Show leadership through your ability to take a 360 degree view of projects and challenging the status quo and improving upon processes and deliverables.
- You’ll relish the opportunity to grow your connections across your clients organisation and be confident in managing multiple stakeholders, even in challenging situations.
- You will have direct P&L responsibility for your clients and will show sound commercial judgement in your decisions regarding the development of new and existing profit lines.
- You will be targeted to grow your client accounts, contributing to the commercial success of the wider department
- You will prepare quotes and invoices for your clients and pride yourself on detailed and timely attention to all administrative aspects of financial management
- Work with the account and creative teams to continually learn from clients’ experiences to enhance our products.
- Have a broad knowledge of the wider ‘content marketing’ market and what’s being offered
- Review and approve creative and technical work before showcasing to the client
- You will be able to create test and review plans for your projects which you will track, report upon and advise internal and client stakeholders upon, following assessment of results.
- You will be willing and able to up-skill in new areas of product strategy and delivery as required by clients.
Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- Seek and develop new client development opportunities. Regularly pitching new ideas to your clients.
- Undertake market research into key target areas
- Undertake product analysis on a regular basis
- Assisting the senior management team when re-tendering for client work
- Set a high standard in terms of general behaviour, appearance and professionalism
- You will take responsibility for ensuring positive client relationships and building rapport. You will be responsible for building agency credibility and arranging client entertainment.
- You will relish the opportunity to lead client meetings and will feel comfortable travelling, understanding that sometimes this includes travel out of hours. This may include air travel as well as being able to drive.
- Assist in developing the internal and external positive reputation of Immediate Media to all stakeholders – colleagues, clients, suppliers, partners and the wider industry.
- You will have experience working in an agency environment and you will be extremely client facing. You will have knowledge of both print and digital content publishing.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in both project management and strategic account management and will currently be working within a media environment.
- You will be confident in using Excel, Word, and creating good looking client presentations. Prior knowledge of Google Analytics and social media planning is preferred but not essential.
If you're bright, business savvy, ambitious and passionate about content marketing, then we want to hear from you!
Please apply via link below
Immediate Media Company
9th Floor, Tower House, Fairfax Street
Other jobs at Immediate Media Company
Immediate are looking for an experienced Senior Designer to join our Imagine creative studio. A proven leader who has experience...
Rate/salary: Salary dependent on experience
Immediate Media Branded Content is the agency division for Immediate Media Co, the UK’s leading special interest content and platform...
Rate/salary: Salary dependent on experience