Account Director, Armadillo CRM
Function: Account Director
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing
- Rate/Salary: Competitive salary
- Location: Bath
- Starting date: 23/08/2017
- Expires: 22/09/2017
Armadillo is an independent, 30-strong, CRM-focused agency based in the centre of Bath. Together, we deliver creatively-driven digital communications that engage people in brand relationships and help them stay there.
We're looking for an experienced Account Director to work across two of the agency’s biggest accounts. You will be responsible for building relationships with clients at various levels as well as developing your team of account handlers. Providing added value will be vital to the success of this role.
You will manage a team of three and have the support from senior team members, including the MD and Head of Data and Digital Operations at a strategic level. We are looking for confidence and experience to lead the team and the client towards success.
We’d like someone with excellent CRM & Direct Marketing agency experience (preferable, but will consider strong CRM candidates from client-side) and a proven track record for successfully developing and managing client accounts. You will need to be a self-motivator, thrive in a very fluid and flexible environment, and enjoy working on fast-paced, dynamic accounts.
As a key member of the Client Services team you will be integral to the growth of the company and be required to help develop opportunities with existing clients and to help with new business opportunities. In addition:
- Build strong and respected relationships with the client teams and other agencies to continually strive for collaborative working
- Have experience in analysing campaign results and proactively provide recommendations for future improvements.
- Be a knowledge holder and driver of best practice in CRM, especially email marketing. Maintain up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing, particularly in CRM.
- Excellent commercial and budgeting skills, ensuring that the team output is optimised and the account opportunities are developed. Provide regular financial planning and forecasting of the account to the Board.
- Have a full understanding and knowledge of the client's business, their issues, opportunities and objectives and the sector in which they operate – including key competitors.
- Lead and manage the account team to ensure responsibilities and expectations are met and to provide clients with a consistently high level of service.
- To champion the internal processes and review, input and optimise for maximum efficiency within teams and across the agency.
- Motivate and develop the team (including all personal development plans and appraisals to help develop their skills and experience) and make sure they are supported in terms of delivery.
- Excellent communication skills to ensure client requirements are understood within the business to ensure the agency’s departments provide a consistent and cohesive effort.
- Ensure client opportunities are proactively presented well – either verbally or as written proposals.
- Oversee all live projects, provide strong direction and added value.
- Responsible for ensuring & maintaining excellence in quality across all client touch points, from email tone of voice to creative, for the entire account management team.
- At least five years client service experience in an agency environment - ideally working in CRM and digital
- Highly organised with the ability to help other team members organise and prioritise their workload.
- Proven managerial experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels, both with internal and external team members
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight and potentially imminent deadlines
- A great can-do attitude, and always happy to get involved
- A great team player
- Keeps on top of marketing press and understands trends/ insights
Group Account Director
Other jobs at Armadillo CRM
Armadillo CRM are looking for a Database Developer to join their growing Data and Digital Operations team in the centre...
Rate/salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Armadillo is an independent, 30-strong, CRM-focused agency based in the centre of Bath. Together, we deliver creatively-driven digital communications that...
Rate/salary: Competitive salary